DATE : 17th December 2017
VENUE : Taman Botani Perdana, Kuala Lumpur (Lake Garden)
TIME : 7.00am
- Run For Hope 2017 shall be conducted under the rules of Malaysian Athletics Federation (MAF) and also a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2017.
- This competition is open to all Malaysian and expatriates who has Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
- The 5 KM is open to participant aged 12 and above.
- The 3 KM is open to participant aged 8 to 11.
- All prize winners must produce their identity card or passport for age verification.
- If you are foreigner then you must produce work permit together with your passport.
- Winners must ensure to collect their cash after the race and upon announcement of results. All uncollected cash will be forfeited.
- Finisher medal will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
- No claims will be entertained thereafter.
All runners will be given their certificates at the FINISH line. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Snack pack will be distributed to all participants upon completion of the run.
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Therefore please ensure to pay online when you register online.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed, so please select the category you’re eligible to sign up according to the age qualification. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
For 5 KM and 3 KM a race kit consists of runners - T, a number bib and safety pins.
RACE KIT COLLECTION
Venue: Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah
Date: 25th & 26th November 2017
Time: 12.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- All the race kits without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date, will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race kit(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 100.00 per race kit as the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race kit on the stipulated collection days.
- There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
- For collection of 10 race kit and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday 17th November 2017. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participants listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race kit collection day.
- Foreigners and outstation runners (outside Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor) who require special arrangement for race kit collection please drop us as an email at email@example.com latest by Friday 17th November 2017.
For any general enquiries pertaining to the Run For Hope 2017, please contact:
Tel: 016-589 8519 (Mr. Lawrence)
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
30th July 2017 or upon reaching 1,000 participants.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
- The organizers reserves the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.